Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Its really noble

It requires lot of courage & maturity to love others unconditionally....This is a culture, which needs to be inculcated and passed through the generations.....

Whenever, any special food article was brought by my dad during my childhood, my mother used to portion it and give it to each one of us and many a times, being the youngest among them, I used to ask for more after eating my share....and she brings and gives me more...then it is the turn of my bro....and sister...each one of us, she will give.....

Of late, I realized that she's managing to give us again from her portion and most of the times she hardly gets anything....I wondered how she was able to give it to us when rightfully it is her's.....At last one day, when I was in my inter, I asked her this question....Then she told me she finds it happy if she sees her children enjoy it rather than tasting it herself....still I could not realize the fact....but I understood, she's doing a sacrifice by giving off her portion to her children.....

Now, when I sit with my children and eat, me & my wife are more than happy to give away things for them and my mother used to pass a meaningful smile from her seat...!!! Hence, for me love is sacrifice and love is the joy of the loved ones....!!!! So this is a culture to be inculcated and passed on.......!! I would like to share one more story of a family whom I have lived with, in Assam as an other extreme example later......


I request you kindly give me the feedback about the topics i discuss here in my blogspot.....

3 comments:

Pradeep Nambiaar said...

Hi Ji:

Well written, it is very clear, good in expression.

keep posting!!!!!!!!!11

Love
Pradeep Nambiar

Unknown said...

Hello sir , bahoot khoob ,

regards

Faiyaz

Meera said...

Nice sentiment!